Thursday, May 06, 2004

A Story of Drunken Stumbling

Not mine, rather a link from Nate Marsh's blog (also on Horns2K). Brilliant. You have to read the whole thing, but choice phrases:

"We had a chance to meet with the bar-lady, who was kinda creepy. And a younger server Troy aka "Troyota" who showed us some pictures of his pimped-out Toyota & detailed his long term plans for the ultimate slut-mobile, I wish him great success. Oh and Horns proving his utter baddassity by taking a little pick-me up in the booth"

UPON ENTERING THE HOTEL ROOM
"I wisely removed my shoes at this point, the reasoning I will never know. After surveying the empty room, I abruptly realized in needed to find my friends and decided to venture outside the safe room.

With all the abruptness of this realization, I didn't have time to put on shores, I am just wearing my socks, but it's all good...

I don't have to walk far to find Jake. He's standing in the median, attempting to flag down passing cars in an energetic, almost cheerleaderish fashion."


No comments: