Monday, May 03, 2004

Holding Down the Fort

So after a tremendously strange and in some ways annoying job hunt process---I'm off to Colorado. I'm going to be managing Bob Bacon's state senate race in lovely Fort Collins. This is in contrast to the rumors ( I, myself spread) that I was going to be in DC. Apparently I am not experienced enough in the field to work for 21st Century Dems. This was hard to hear, but such is life. What can I do? Objectively I don't have as much field experience as others...but I like to think I'm fairly bright and quick of study. But in the end...that wasn't the test. So I'm off to Colorado.

It's going to be amazing and exciting. I'll be calling upon the insight, friendship and support of nearly everyone reading this blog (unless for some reason random folks started reading all of a sudden) in the months to come.

Wish me luck, as I endeavor to go forth and do good.

No comments: