Friday, May 07, 2004

Puckered...and Be Cool Like a Penguin--Vote Sanguin

I'm puckering about this job. I'm nervous and it's not even started. It's annoying. But, I may have information soon on the apartment in which I'll be staying. So that's great. I'm packing (a task which residents of Delta Alpha Episalon Nu house can assure you is a flawed process in my case) and trying to get things in order. Hair cut, bank account, library books, car tuned up, etc.

It's a long drive for someone with nothing to think about, besides that race. On the plus side I just constructed a new driving mix for the trip.

1. Maps-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. Float On--Modest Mouse
3. Jenny and the Ess Dog--Malkmus
4. In Da Club--50 Cent
5. Tennessee--Silver Jews
6. Mahna Mahna Song
7. Smile--Pearl Jam
8. All I Want is You--U2
9. I believe in Miracle (Ramones cover)--Pearl Jam
10. Clocks--Coldplay
11. Alligators in NY Sewers--Radiohead
12. Every little thing she does is magic--The Police
13. Random Rules--Silver Jews
14. Bad Day--REM
15. Ocean Breathes Salty--Modest Mouse
16. Nobody Does it Better--Radiohead
17. Present Tense--Pearl Jam
18. The Scientist--Coldplay
19. Don't Walk Alone--Tim Easton
20. Wolf at the Door--Radiohead

(For those wondering the title of the CD is.... Be Cool Like a Penguin, Vote Sanguin). I welcome other suggestions for great driving songs....use the comments for what you'd add to an Aaron Drives to Colorado mix.

No comments: