Thursday, May 13, 2004

Somedays are harder than others

Some days are just tougher than others. I am tired. I am down. I know that both of these are temporary and largely interelated, but at present they each seem to feed the other in a multiplicative relationship.

This job is proving a real challenge. I have to remind myself that I knew it would be one, and that I am capable of meeting that challenge.

But, I don't want to complain. I am in a beautiful city. I have a good and generous man for whom I work. I'm just tired, and today beat me down.

I've talked to lots of friends (presumably the plurality of this blogs readership...except for the lovely Jen--whom I should call..since she's among the only people I know on a later time zone than me) in the past few days, and I've been really grateful for those calls. Thanks.

Oh, and to continue the Aaron sees nature them that the last post included--today while having dinner I saw a red fox (not the comedian, the mammal).

Eventually I'll have my own place. And then I'll be more cheerful. A place to decorate, and a place where I can cook some. Sorry for the boring posts. I'll try and be more upbeat.

No comments: