Thursday, June 24, 2004

Leaving On a Jet Plane

"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

I'm driving to Denver within the next hour or so. Off to hang out with Andrew Kain (he of the Mason "Shitty" office of Iowans for Dean). Then it's up and at them (atom) for my 7:00am flight. I arrive in Seattle mid morning...then who the hell knows what happens. I am, sadly, expecting I won't have time to see Phil, or Sarah S, or A2. It's crappy, not much time and so many great folks out there. Maybe lunch with P-James. Again, who knows. Sunday is the wedding. Just about 11 months ago I was doing this best friend at a wedding thing for Mark and Stacy.* If it's that nice it'll be wonderful. And I won't volunteer for chair lifting duties this time...or I'll at least recruit some burly non-Jews to help.

I return at the early-even-for-Aaron time of 6:00am. So "I know when I'll be back again..." At 9:40 am. Then I have to plan for a canvass with Colorado's 2nd District Congressman Mark Udall. So it'll be a hectic week for certain.

Photos and stories to follow.

*Mark, I'll probably be up in time for a call...so let's try and talk on Sunday.

No comments: