Saturday, June 19, 2004

Is that Modest Mouse in Your Pants or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

I recently bought a new phone. It's much more spiffy than ever phone that I ever needed or expected to own. This phone has as its main features a speakerphone capacity, and my new favorite function a voice recorder. My phone (little blue nokia delight that it is) allows me to record notes to myself, or what's better, music in 1 minute batches. You can then save these 1 minute pieces of music or notes as the ring tone.

While meeting with Bob and the web site folks I was summoned to action by the strains of Float On by Modest Mouse. Bob shot me a glance that soon turned to a silly grin as he realized that my pants were singing to the assembled masses. Melodic pants, isn't technology wonderful.

I passed on another phone that had a flashlight, FM radio, and camera. It's like some sort of swiss army phone. That one made me feel queasy and more sell-outish than I'd like. So I went with the trusty blue nokia.

No comments: