Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The Greatest Love of All...and Some Underworld Spy

I had my first meeting of the Bacon Youth Steering Committee...and let's just say:

"I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.
Show them all the beauty they possess inside."


An impressive group of people. Some have been very politically active others were roped in by their friends. They are going to do amazing things. I'm impressed by them, and eager to work with them. I think I'll be a decent motivator. Julia West was roped in by me (she was at HQ for another meeting), and I made her stay. Turns out she is friends with Dave Karpf. Which I have promised I will not hold against her.

Oh, and I'm currently listening to Carly Simon's "You're So Vain"...is that a sign of illness? I don't own an apricot scarf, if you're wondering. Also I know for a fact that I don't think that "all the girls dreamed that they'd be my partner." Though when I went to Saratoga my horse it naturally won, so there's that.

No comments: