Monday, October 09, 2006

Hair today...gone tomorrow

So while trimming my beard this morning, I accidently went from taking 1/8th of an inch off to having just 1/8th of an inch left. Basically I was using my electic razor to clean up some stray hairs, and slipped up and lost a patch of beard about 1 inch wide by 2 inches long. This prompted my "decision" to shave the beard off. This means I again look like I'm twelve years old. Coupled with my new childish haircut I look awful. But what can you do. So I'll go barefaced for a while, and probably before too much longer I'll neglect the facial hair and it will grow into a might roaring torrent of beardly excess. But for now I'll accept getting carded and asked whether I'm in Cub Scouts and how my Tee-ball team did this season.

Alas.

No comments: