Thursday, October 26, 2006

Comcast Update

While our server is being rebooted and refitted and hell, maybe recycled, I figured I'd take a second to update the status of our Comcast woes. After talking with someone in Corporate Marketing, a person with a direct line (always a good sign when a person answers the telephone with their name instead of the company's name) my woes are no more. Our heroine in this case, Tracy, sorted things out. We're only being charged for the service we initially signed up for and are, I must say, quite pleased with the resolution of the matter. I'm still annoyed at the process I had to endure to get here. But, I have to give credit to Tracy and others in the organization for working through the byzantine org chart that must confound them daily to get something done. Kudos.

No comments: