Tuesday, January 16, 2007

West Coast vs Really East Coast

"I'd kick David Beckham's ass on any given day," the Game said when asked about Beckham. "I'd just pick the ball up and kick the shit out of the stadium, game over."

And people wonder why soccer has never taken off in America. For reasons that logic, and, I venture, even heroic quantities of alcohol and other mind altering products, fail to explain The Game recently said he'd kick David Beckham's ass. I can't imagine a lamer feud. Seriously, it used to be East Coast vs. West Coast, Biggie vs. Tupac. Now it's Beckham vs. The Game. You know you're struggling as a rapper when you are trying to pick fights with a soccer player. Is he going to call out Posh Spice on his next album, insinuate that he didn't really like her contributions to SpiceWorld?

Oh, and what on earth does it mean that he "would kick the shit out of the stadium, game over." Would he kick the ball out of the stadium? Does he think that it's like when the ball goes into the grouchy neighbors yard? I mean I'm betting even after spending 250million on Becks, the Galaxy can afford two balls. I mean, hell they could probably borrow one from the soccer moms in attendance if it got really scarce. Next up, The Game explains how he would totally beat the shit out of the bowlers for Pakistan, and would show them who is "over"

No comments: