Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Fun New Features

So while wandering down the backroads of the internet I came across some code that allows me to generate a random Silver Jew's lyric at the top of this page. How spiffy is that. I think I loaded about 25 lyrics into the code so you shouldn't see the same quote all the time. I'll add more as I fall in love with new lyrics.

Side note, Silver Jews will be releasing an album in July...for the 5 of you who also listen to SJ this is good news indeed. Though it's bad news for my little ipod which is already at max capacity. So some other songs are going to have to be relegated.

Further changes. I've started using flickr. That's the photo collage on the right side. If you click there you can see a bunch of photos I've put online. You can also search by tag. For instance you can search for all of my frisbee photos or all of my wyoming photos, stuff like that. I'm not sure when I'll upload more, hopefully soon.

If you have suggestions for better ways to format the page I'm all ears. I'm not the most tech savvy guy, but if it sounds like a good idea I'll take the time to learn the HTML.

No comments: