Sunday, March 28, 2004

AsOnTv.com

Fell asleep on the couch and woke up to an informercial about clothes hangers. Apparently, these clothes hangers will save me thousands of dollars because by buying them I will never again have to build a new closet. Extra closet building is a malady with which, I have of late, been repeatedly afflicted so this product gained personal relevance in a hurry. Another great "feature" or "benefit" of these hangers is as the woman hawking the product declared is that, "You'll never have to bend down again." Really, never. Wow, that's fucking amazing. Though as the informercial reveals, apparently the only reason people bend down (not over...that's more like Jake Taylor's blog's territory) is to retreive fallen spaghetti strap dresses. So this product might not save my lower back. But I bet if I flipped channels for a while I could find another product that would promise lower back relief--and save me thousands of dollars.

In search of the name of these "miracle hangers" (which sounds like an early Roman ad for nails) I found AsOnTv.com--a site teeming with infomercial favorites. Including, the Natural Bra, a commecial I've never seen, but now having read the description, deeply wish I had.

"Women have always (really, forever, wow) been searching for the perfect bra, but now the search ends with the Natural Bra! This unique and versatile bra is truly one of its (isn't every thing one of its kind by definition) kind. The Natural Bra gives you the look and feel of a natural added cup size, enhanced cleavage control with the Cleavage Control Clip (I love alliteration, though I fear this feature...what could it do?), and is comfortable to wear anytime."

This an more at www.asontv.com a listing of products you could have bought on TV, but instead want to buy online.

No comments: