Friday, April 29, 2005

Help Plan Aaron's RoadTrip

So here's the deal, I'm driving across the country (by myself) and I have a ton of things that I want to see...but no real idea of how to see them all. I'm therefore soliciting input from friends.

Basic goals/Things to See
Glacier National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Tetons National Park
Badlands National Park
Mount Rushmore
Crazy Horse Monument
Minneapolis

Ground Rules:
I'm not equipped to camp in any of the places.
I'm willing to spend 300 dollars or so on lodging over the course of this trip.
I'm willing to drive 12 hours a day only on the last day of the trip (Minneapolis to Ohio)
On all other days I am willing to drive up to 10 hours.
I am eager to spend at least 4 hours in each of Montana and Wyoming Parks. I would settle for 1-3 in each of the SD parks.
=============================
So those are the basics. What should I do? What should I see? Are there shortcuts? Should I skip one of the parks to include another?

thanks,
Aaron

No comments: