Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Neat.

So Liz just emailed me. Apparently there is a photo of me laying out from Fools Fest.
Neat.



Yes, I catch it. In some ways it is among the most startling catches I've made. Just after this photo, the disc caught a wind current and moved closer to my body. I couldn't get my fingers under the rim, but I scooped and cradled the disc against my chest. I managed to catch this one without using my fingers. It'll never happen again, and I can't tell you what made me think it would work. It's pretty cool to see yourself on film. I guess there's a lot of ego wrapped up in that, and maybe that's wrong. But I love ultimate. I think I play pretty well and frankly it's one of the few places where I like seeing photos of myself. Normally I hate it, but I love photos of me playing. Mainly because I love playing. So now I have one.

No comments: